New network setup for a larger house

Moderadores: SuporteIntelbras, Moderador

wendykiston

New network setup for a larger house

Mensagem por wendykiston »

The house is 3 stories and close to 4,000 sq ft including basement. I am in the process of building out the basement right now. The line into the house is in the front corner of the house and coverage to the opposite side of the house and the yard has horrible coverage. Today, I am using the ISPs modem/router. I am planning on hard wiring at least 3-4 spots in the house for work computers and TVs.

I have been doing researching on Ubiquiti Nano AP, but I need some help with the setup. What equipment would you buy and how would you recommend running it? [peryourhealth paymydoctor
Editado pela última vez por wendykiston em 18 Jun 2020, 14:31, em um total de 1 vez.
IntelbrasRedes
Administrador

Re: New network setup for a larger house

Mensagem por IntelbrasRedes »

wendykiston escreveu:The house is 3 stories and close to 4,000 sq ft including basement. I am in the process of building out the basement right now. The line into the house is in the front corner of the house and coverage to the opposite side of the house and the yard has horrible coverage. Today, I am using the ISPs modem/router. I am planning on hard wiring at least 3-4 spots in the house for work computers and TVs.

I have been doing researching on Ubiquiti Nano AP, but I need some help with the setup. What equipment would you buy and how would you recommend running it?

Hi wendykiston,

For the interior of the house we can indicate you the Twibi line, for the outside area we would not have a product to help you.

https://www.intelbras.com/pt-br/roteado ... twibi-giga
Nos colocamos a disposição.

--
Suporte Técnico Intelbras
(48) 2106-0006
Chat: www.intelbras.com.br/suporte.php
suporte@intelbras.com.br

Este é o seu espaço para se conectar com outros e compartilhar conhecimento.
Acesse: forum.intelbras.com.br
Responder

Voltar para “Família WOM”